Please limit narrative to no more than five pages (not including attachments). Address for electronic submission is email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Should include contact information for organization seeking funds
- Brief description of the organization including its history, purpose, and goals
- What population does your organization serve? What geographic area?
- Proposal Narrative – Please address the following
- Brief description of project or program for which funds are being requested including timeline for implementation and evaluation.
- Who is the target population? How will they benefit?
- Are there other partners in the project? What are their roles?
- What are the project goals?
- How will you know when your goals have been met?
- What is the budget for this project? How will the money be spent?
- If the project is going to continue beyond the grant period how will it be funded? Where else have you sought funds?
- Required Attachments
- Copy of IRS status determination letter indicating 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Copy of employment non-discrimination policy. If your organization does not have any employees or a formal policy, an affirmation of support of non-discrimination policies is acceptable. This can take the form of a letter of affirmation signed and dated by a director of the organization. Hesed Foundation supports a broad definition of non-discrimination inclusive of federally protected classes as well as sexual orientation and gender identity.
- List of Board of Directors with affiliations.
- Organization’s current operating budget including expenses and revenue. Please include most recent annual financial statement, and audit, if available.
- Optional Attachments
- Letters of support
Selected organizations will receive a letter of notification and a check by the end of the year.